Training Needs Assessment Tool (TNAT)
Training Needs Assessment Tool is an add-on to the STARS Enterprise Learning Management solution. TNAT is a compliance tool, designed to assist Learners in identifying required training. The tool guides you through a series of questions related to your work responsibilities at Stanford. Based on your responses, TNAT will generate a list of required training courses tailored to your role(s).
How do I launch TNAT? - Log in via the PeopleSoft Axess Portal.
- Launch your PeopleSoft-supported Web Browser (Internet Explorer
6/7, Mozilla Firefox
3.0 or Safari 3.0.4)
- (please be sure that cookies are accepted and pop-up blockers are turned off)
- Type "axess" in the Address field
- Click the "Login" button in the upper left quadrant
- Enter your SUNetID and password on the WebAuth page
- When you are logged in to Axess, click on the "STARS (Training)" tab to access STARS
- Click the My Training Needs menu selection to launch TNAT.
For additional assistance, a TNAT "Job Aid" is also available.