STARS is the University's Enterprise Learning Management solution and
is available through Axess.
Basic "How-to" Instructions -
- Launch your PeopleSoft-supported Web Browser
(Internet Explorer 6/7, Mozilla Firefox
3.0 or Safari 3.0.4)
- (please be sure that cookies are accepted and pop-up blockers are turned off)
- Type "axess" in the Address field
- Click the "Login" button in the upper left quadrant
- Enter your SUNetID and password on the WebAuth page
- When you are logged in to Axess, click on the "STARS (Training)" tab to access STARS.
Registering / Enrolling in Training
Here are simple registration / enrollment instructions:
- Launch STARS.
- Enter your Search Criteria (full or partial Keyword, Course Title
or Course Number) in the
Search the Catalog field. Press Search.
- A listing of courses with that meet your Search Criteria will be
- To Register/Enroll in training:
- To Register in a Certification Program, select "Continue."
- To Enroll in a Training Activity, select "Continue."
- The enrollment request will be processed. Click the "Register" or
"Enroll" button to record the enrollment in
- An enrollment confirmation will be displayed, you will receive an email confirmation, and your registration will be reflected in your My Learning page.
Browsing the CatalogIf yo do not know the name of the training course you wish to take, you can also browse the catalog for training opportunities. Here are simple browsing instructions:
- Launch STARS.
- Click the 'Browse Catalog" button under the Search field.
- Click the "Catagory Link" for the desired catagory group.
- A list of Related Categories (i.e. sub-catagories) is displayed.
- Click on the desired "Related Catagory" link. A list of training opportunities will be displayed.
Please file a HelpSU
Request for additional assistance and information regarding importing
historical learning records.
Last modifiedFriday, 22-May-2009 11:59:57 AM